Sworn Case Statements for Eric Weisman D.C.
Meet Your Meat is a documentary about factory farming created by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), narrated by Alec Baldwin, and directed by Bruce Friedrich and Cem Akin. The documentary explores the treatment of animals in modern animal agriculture (also known as industrial agriculture or factory farming).
View the documentary here:
Please visit this site as well:
Ever wonder what happens to the dogs and cats that don’t get adopted at shelters? Ever wonder what happens to the squirrels, rats, etc. that are exterminated from homes and other properties because they are a “nuisance”?
The fatty acids and tallow in your makeup, bar soap and even pet food doesn’t just come from livestock in the slaughterhouses-it comes from the billions of unwanted animals in the US. Dead dogs, cats, and rodents are boiled down (rendered) into a thick soup which is then used in some makeup and pet food and in most bar soap.
If you ever see the term “rendered meat” as one of your pet food ingredients, it’s most likely the boiled down flea collars, ID tags, euthanization drugs and carcasses of cats and dogs who didn’t get adopted at animal shelters.
How Evolution Gives Back to our World Community:
- Evolution experiments and develops highly advanced and complete Vegan Food and Nutrient Technology for Cats, Dogs, Ferrets and Rodents in an effort to achieve the very longest and healthiest lives.
- We have completed and continue to do unbiased, non captive, non laboratory studies using specific Vitamins, Proteins, Herbs, Oils and Minerals for the development of Orthomolecular Assistance for Internal Disease
- Evolution offers Free Pet Food Donations to Sanctuaries around the U.S.
- We offer Free Orthomolecular Supplementation Health Assistance to Sanctuaries, to the Financially Challenged and Poor around the U.S.
- We offer Deeply Discounted and Below Cost Pet Food to the Financially Challenged and Poor around the U.S.
- We run a small Animal Sanctuary daily and have saved, rescued, treated and placed hundreds of homeless and sick Animals over the past 22 years.
- Our Non Profit Organization, People for Health, Environment and Animals has done a weekly TV Program in as many as 20 Minnesota Cities for over 20 Years on a number of Local Cable Access TV Stations promoting The Vegan Lifestyle, Kindness & Justice for All Who Live and the Vitamin, Herb, Protein Mineral Orthomolecular Approach to Internal Diseases.
- We assist our free “World Peace Diet Phone Conference Group” every Sunday at 5 PM Pacific, 6 PM Mountain, 7 PM Central and 8 PM Eastern Time. All are welcome. Please join us by calling 1-712-432-3899, Access Code 568364#. You do not have to be Vegan or Vegetarian to attend.
Disclaimer: The Orthomolecular Vitamin, Protein, Oil and Mineral Approaches to Internal Disease are not veterinary or medical procedures and do not use or require drugs or surgery. Eric Weisman is a scientist (not a healthcare practice). Eric is not a DVM or an MD